Saturday 29 March 2014

Fast Update: Schedule Book Makeover

Sorry guys, I just realized I haven't talked about my newly decorated schedule after adopting the Chronodex. I haven't changed much from before (should have taken a photo of that, but I took it all off before I thought of that, oops!) and decorating has never been my strength, so do spare me some mercy!

Here are some photos!
The front cover of my plain Muji Notebook - I decorated it with some beautiful vintage stickers and washi tape  I found in Tai Po (I will talk about this next time I go there - stay tuned!), a notebook cover from FrancFranc a friend got me for my birthday (the Life is Sweet flowery background), some stickies. It was an attempt to make it look like a collage, scrapt vintage cover - sorry if it didn't turn out too well :P

This is what I now use for my schedule book - I actually got this along with ShotNote few years back. It was a special package ShotNote was selling along with their mainstream product. I believe this material is along the lines of mixed nylon, polyester, cotton, etc. Regardless, an amazingly durable and minimalistic design product!

Showed you all this before, it is my first attempt in Chronodex, also a thick plain notebook I got from Muji, with fine quality of paper and only $22! How awesome is that!

Finally, my newly bought monthly calendar schedule - it's going to be used as a reminder notebook of due dates, holidays (that's important hahah), meetings, etc. Also to make use of my label stickers ;)
That's all for today! I've made 3 posts and am already exhausted from doing so! Still got plenty of work to catch up on! See you next week!

Love,

E.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment