Friday 21 March 2014

The Beginning of A Journey

The Beginning of A Journey

Well, that took me quite a while! I have come to realize that Blogger isn't that user-friendly when it comes to customizing your blog, which is a total bummer, considering the fact that I'm no fan of codes AND for some random reason, those tutorials just do not apply to my situation.

Regardless, this post indicates the beginning of a journey. This is the new place I have decided to settle in with working on a blog (I'm tell you, I will have aesthetics improved somehow!).


It won't be anything too big, considering the fact that I am a IB student in the 852. Haha, but do come take a look if you are interested! This blog will be focused on my hobbies and interests...which would be a hell lot of things...but I'll give it a try to list them out...maybe just some.


Here we go!


  • Stationery - MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE, checking out new stationery (paper, pens, erasers, rulers, notebooks, staplers...you name it!), and consuming them! (yeah I know, this may sound really immature for some of you, but most of my money is dedicated to stationery...teehee.)
  • Exploring - Mainly exploring new shops, new things, anything that could possibly spice up my stressful IB life would do! (Will keep this updated from time to time!)
  • Organization - Now this is in fact rather ironic, because I am actually a pretty messy person. Yes. I'm a girl, meh. I always try to become more organized, but end up messing things up over and over again. Overall, not a great advisor about time management...
  • Skiing - This would be difficult to blog about often since I only go skiing once a year, and come on. In this part of Earth, winter isn't a year round thing. Regardless, still a huge part of my life.
  • Weekly Updates - just on my life, something I find interesting, whether you find it interesting or not, meh.
  • FOOD. - no descriptions required.

...

Okay well I'm getting a little impatient here, so that's all I will list out. Of course, there will be plenty more. So why not and drop by and take a look every now and then?

That's all for my very formal introduction. Please excuse my grammar, I am pretty crap at it.


Will keep updating!


E.L.


No comments:

Post a Comment